We are contracted with most major medical insurance and vision insurance companies. The following list is not comprehensive so if you do not see your insurance company listed, please call our office.
- Blue Cross/Blue Shield (BCBS)
- Blue View Vision (Eyemed)
- Buckeye Community Health Plan (BCHP)
- Cigna Vision (VSP)
- Comp Benefits
- Guardian (VSP)
- Kaiser VSP (for routine vision only)
- Medicaid – Standard
- Medicaid – Qualified Medicare Beneficiary (After Spend Down is met)
- Medicaid – Healthy Start
- Medical Mutual of Ohio (MMOH)
- Summacare (Not all plans – see below)
- Superior Vision Plan
- Unitied Health Care
- Vision Benefits of America (VBA)
- Vision Care Plan (VCP)
- Vision Service Plan (VSP)
- Davis Vision
- BCHP Ambetter
Insurances we DO NOT accept:
- Advantica Eye Care
- ChampVA – Patients can pay for services at appointment and be reimbursed by ChampVA
- Healthspan Medical Plans
- National Vision Administrators (NVA)
- Optum Health Vision (OHV)
- Paramount Insurances
- Secure Care (unless VSP for vision)
- SummaCare EPO
- SummaCare – Individual Solutions
Our office is dedicated to providing our patients with the best possible care and service. It is important to us that you have a clear understanding of our financial policy. If you have any questions please feel free to discuss them with our staff.
We go to great lengths to try to determine your insurance coverage including our participation in your plan and the amount of coverage your insurance company provides. We are contracted providers for hundreds of insurance plans and therefore it is impossible for us to know the intricate details of every plan. Ultimately, it is your responsibility to determine all matters relating to your insurance, including eligible providers and your coverage. You are responsible for all charges you incur.
Summary of our financial policy:
- Payment is due at the time of service unless arrangements are made prior to treatment.
- If you have insurance, benefits will be checked prior to your appointment and an estimate of your benefits, co-pay and/or co-insurance will be obtained. We will bill up to 2 insurances on your behalf. Once the claim has paid, you will be billed by our office for any portion not covered by your policy.
- Minor patients should be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for all appointments. The adult accompanying the minor is responsible for all charges and payment